View Single Post
borncatastrophe77

Member Since Feb 2014
26 hugs
given
Default Feb 15, 2015 at 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson45 View Post
There's no way for me to be cured. I'm permanently ****ed.
There is a way. You, just like me, are not getting what you need to either be motivated or empowered to feel like change is within you.

I was feeling so down today. I mean horribly horribly hopeless. My son, my 15 year old son said to me: mom, just remember that what ever we go through is just preparing us for what's to come, to make sure we are strong enough to handle the greatness to come.
I told him, my own problem is that my issues cause me to wonder whether life is preparing me for greatness or my endless destruction.
He said, you just have to keep you're eyes on the prize. Stay positive.

I have to keep in mind that life is preparing me for whatever I decide is in my future. Whatever I decide I'm preparing for. It could be my destruction or my greatness.

I could coach and motivate for days, but when it comes to me I think I'm the horrible exception to the rule. That I'm just a failure from birth to death. I was groomed for failure and given no tools to handle the hurdles in life. ......I'm an endless negative voice to my self. I underStand why I'm difficult to be around

Hugs from:
vital

Thanks for this!
Gus1234U, vital