View Single Post
Crow30

Member Since Feb 2015
3 hugs
given
Default Feb 19, 2015 at 10:00 PM

I recently found out that I have SPD. I am so happy to finally put a name to what has been tormenting me since I was a young child. It`s part genetic and part society. I believe that for me, I got this way because I was born with an extreme social anxiety, chronic worrying, depression. Young children shouldn`t feel that way. So as you get older you learn how to hide these feeling around people in an attempt to appear 'normal'. So in turn, I have an expressionless face, and I fanaticize about things to escape reality. Now I am almost 30 and I have no desire to do anything. I don`t want to have a single encounter with another human. I play video games, read, worry, think, go from feeling things are ok to depressed in a second. Now I am completely dependent upon a society in which I fear. Not because I am cruel, but because IM JUST SO ANXIOUS. Sometimes I wish that people would really understand what I go through everyday. I DON`T WANT TO GET BETTER either because there is no way to get better. I`ve tried medications, therapy, etc. I wish there was some kind of cure for all of us who go through this. But I`m kind of happy I know that it`s not just me and that I finally can put a name to what disorder I have.
Crow30 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote