View Single Post
Raynaadi
Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
Default Jun 03, 2007 at 04:46 PM

Oh boy where do I start?? LOL!!!!

When I was a teen, I had my ears pierced 9 times. 6 in each lobe and 3 in the left cartilage. At 18 I got my first tattoo, a little flowery design on my back that a friend of mine and I both used on our websites at the time.

I don't remember at what ages I got the rest, eyebrow nose and nipple piercing and 3 more tattoos. I also got one through the cartilage on my ear, its hard to describe where its at, right in the middle of the ear through the thickest part. That's the only piercing I have left, as well as my lobes, but I only where one in each ear.

I have a tribal tattoo on the upper left side of my chest with a gemstone the color of mine and my mom's birthstone, a trible armband on my right bicep, and the Chinese congi for "compassion" on my left arm, on the inside above my elbow. That one is for a friend of mine who died of a lethal combination of cocaine and alcohol.

I have a tattoo designed to cover up the symbol on my right arm: a dreamcatcher with the word "mom" in the spider web. My mom wanted a dreamcatcher tattoo when she was dying, but they wouldn't tattoo her while on chemo. So if I can ever get that tattoo, its for her.

I definitely want more ink but its sooo expensive. I'll have to win the lottery! LOL!

Fun thread!