melania
Veteran Member

Member Since Jan 2014
31 hugs
given
Default Feb 25, 2015 at 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyBrown View Post
A really helpful resource regarding meds during pregnancy can be found here: Psychiatric Disorders During Pregnancy. Are you sure you can't take any meds at all? PM if you'd rather talk it over in private.

And, if you have to go to the hospital to feel safe... do. I'm sorry it's such a struggle.
Thank you for the link
I stopped to take all of my meds because I'm scared that my child could be damaged, I love my baby because he is mine... I want him to be healthy, my new T told me that there are meds who I could take while pregnancy but I think it would be better for my baby if I wouldn't take any meds. It's really hard for me, sometimes I feel like I'm losing my mind esspecially at nights when I can't fall asleep and see nightmares all the time.

If you were taking meds while pregnancy it would be helpful if you share your experience, you can pm me.

I told my gynecologist that I would feel better if I were at hospital but she said that everything is fine and I don't have to do this, she told me to see psychologist and that's all. I also don't go to the job anymore, I don't know why pregnancy scares me that much but I hope that my new T will help me somehow to deal with my fears and anxiety.
melania is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote