melania
Veteran Member

Member Since Jan 2014
31 hugs
given
Default Feb 25, 2015 at 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anilam View Post
So sorry to hear (yeah, I'm confused too... plus I thought you stated that having sexual relations with patients wasn't unethical in your country, i.e. this wouldn't really ruin his carrier "only" his marriage, should you decide to tell his wife- which I really don't think is a good idea)?
Anyways, be it as it may. If you are pregnant with a married man and you do decide to keep the baby you should get/sue for child's support. He may request DNA tests though but other than that you should be fine (God, I hope the same applies to your country legal system). You can't force him to have a RS with you/the baby but he definitely needs to pay- you're gonna need every help you can get.
It sucks that you can't take your meds now- are you sure/are there some other options? Have you talked to your Pdoc/OBGYN about it? Your current T might be helpful too- either way, good luck.
It was my fault too, I can't say I'm innocent, we both are guilty.
My gynecologist said that it would be better to avoid from any meds during pregnancy and take it only in emergency situations. My pdoc told me that there are meds which is allowed during pregnancy but as I realised I can live without my antidepressants but it's really hard to live without benzos. I have read on internet that some women took benzos during pregnancy but as a nurse I know that it's really dangerous and I want my baby healthy.
If I'm honest my pregnancy worries me much more than my T.

P.S. It is unethical in my country to have sexual relationships with client but it's ethical to do it after termination as I understand.

Last edited by melania; Feb 25, 2015 at 08:10 PM..
melania is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote