Member Since Jul 2011
686 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 25, 2015 at 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melania View Post
Thank you for the link
I stopped to take all of my meds because I'm scared that my child could be damaged, I love my baby because he is mine... I want him to be healthy, my new T told me that there are meds who I could take while pregnancy but I think it would be better for my baby if I wouldn't take any meds. It's really hard for me, sometimes I feel like I'm losing my mind esspecially at nights when I can't fall asleep and see nightmares all the time.

If you were taking meds while pregnancy it would be helpful if you share your experience, you can pm me.

I told my gynecologist that I would feel better if I were at hospital but she said that everything is fine and I don't have to do this, she told me to see psychologist and that's all. I also don't go to the job anymore, I don't know why pregnancy scares me that much but I hope that my new T will help me somehow to deal with my fears and anxiety.
I took a low dose of Prozac during my entire pregnancy, which was remarkably uneventful and resulted in the birth of a very healthy baby boy. He's 8.5 months now and still doing great. Taking meds really scared me at first, but it was probably a really good decision in the end.

I know it's the benzos you're missing, but might an antidepressant help at all, even a bit?

You're probably scared about pregnancy because it's quite scary . But it can put things into perspective.

I don't remember you from before, so for now I'll take what you say at face value. Regardless of your situation with exT, you have to take special care of yourself right now, physically and emotionally.

Thanks for this!
melania