melania
Veteran Member

Member Since Jan 2014
31 hugs
given
Default Feb 25, 2015 at 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyBrown View Post
I took a low dose of Prozac during my entire pregnancy, which was remarkably uneventful and resulted in the birth of a very healthy baby boy. He's 8.5 months now and still doing great. Taking meds really scared me at first, but it was probably a really good decision in the end.

I know it's the benzos you're missing, but might an antidepressant help at all, even a bit?

You're probably scared about pregnancy because it's quite scary . But it can put things into perspective.

I don't remember you from before, so for now I'll take what you say at face value. Regardless of your situation with exT, you have to take special care of yourself right now, physically and emotionally.
The problem is benzos withdrawal.. It's not really horrible but caused imsomnia and high anxiety (but I think anxiety is because of fears of pregnancy).
I don't want to do experiments with meds during pregnancy, it can help but it can make everything worse. It seems that my baby is the reason for my life, he is part of me and my t who I love so much, maybe I would be completely crushed if I didn't have my baby, I love my baby more then everything in this world.

Do you think I have to tell my T that he will be father? As I said he is married and having two children, I don't think he would leave them for me and our baby. It's so painful.
melania is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote