View Single Post
FlowerChild67
Veteran Member
Chat Leader

Member Since Dec 2013
272 hugs
given
Default Feb 26, 2015 at 02:35 AM

I also have Multiple Sclerosis, Osteoarthritis, Fibromyalgia, Migraines, chronic fatigue syndrome and a host of mental illnesses so I truly understand your pain and frustration. Pain Management Centers now a days suck they don't like giving out anything. my GP and Neurologist give me my pain control and they keep my pain down pretty good, but it still hurt most days just to get out of bed. I wish you luck and hope you get some relief soon.

Diagnosis
Psychological
Borderline Personality Disorder / Schizoaffective Disorder-BiPolar Type / Dissociative Identity Disorder / Complex-Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / ADHD / Asperger Syndrome /
Medical
Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis / Migraine Headaches / Bladder Issues / Fibromyalgia / Chronic Fatigue Syndrome / Asthma / Insomnia /
Medicines
Psychological
amphetamine, dextroamphetamine (Adderall) / bupropion HCL XL (Wellbutrin XL) / diazepam (Valium) / lamotrigine (Lamictal) / prazosin (Minipress) / artpiprazole (Abilify) /
Medical
baclofen (Lioresal) / diphenhydramine (Benadryl) / fluticasone (Flonase) / gabapentin (Neurontin) / metformin (Glucophage) / tamsulosin (Flomax) / zolpidem tartrate (Ambien) PRN / albuterol (Ventolin HFA) PRN / ondansetron (Zofram-ODT) PRN / oxycodone (Roxicodone) PRN / sumatriptan (Imitrex) PRN /

Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
Forest Gump (Tom Hanks)
Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Albert Einstein

PTSD - Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Chat Saturday evenings!
Schizophrenia and Schizoaffective Disorder Support Chat Saturday evenings!

link to the calendar
http://forums.psychcentral.com/calen...y=2015-2-7&c=1

FlowerChild67 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote