View Single Post

Default Jun 04, 2007 at 08:05 PM

hmm.

well, i'm not offended by the poll. i thought that you were asking a serious question, though, rather than intending it as a joke thread. not that a little joking around isn't alright or anything like that but i guess it could be a little embarrassing for someone to answer the question honestly only to find that people wanted to post all kinds of stuff on how immoral it was or treating it too much like a joke.

circle of love...

well... ecstasy (MDMA) is rather renouned for producing feelings of love and security and safety in a group setting. it is a bit of a party drug so appears on the party scene now but it wasn't so long ago that it was used theraputicly to help clients open up to their therapists.

there was an episode of 'dune' where the main character did that in order to make some serious gains in therapy, for example. it is, of course, controversial, but anyway...

so... a circle of love can happen at any time i guess but my personal experience with it was when i'd taken some e. basically... i'm too socially shy / anxious about my body and the like for me to participate at any other time.

i'm not going to prescribe all the precise details... but i guess it is friendly / erotic / borderline sexual. if you count that as a sexual experience then... well... there was around 8 people i guess.

i don't see the harm.

has anyone seen the documentary / movie on the life of maralyn munroe (sorry don't know how to spell that). her relationship with the gemini twins? i guess i was fairly friendly with a couple of my female friends back in high school...
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote