View Single Post
stuck1978

Member Since Jul 2014
11 hugs
given
Confused Mar 03, 2015 at 03:26 PM

Hello,

I haven't been officially diagnosed with anything, but GAD. I have, however, been experiencing the phenomenon of the "flip-flopping" mind where my thoughts change suddenly and pull me in directions that might be quite opposite sometimes. Something that I was against and didn't want to do before, now I'm fully going for it, etc. And it's a constant thing that never seems to stop.

Because of this, I find it the easiest to be with someone like a friend or family and let them decide what to do because I feel I can no longer trust myself with the decisions. This issue has also stopped me from accomplishing and achieving things because they seem like something I want now, but two days later, it will not and will no longer want it. I think the bigger issue here is that I feel like I don't have an identity of my own any more. I don't know what's right or wrong for me or what my values are, hence I can explain any direction and behavior.

Any advice on what this could be? And more importantly, how to get it under control.

Thanks,

-stuck
stuck1978 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous100305, avlady, kaliope, Nammu, savana_w