View Single Post
EJ711
Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2005
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 07, 2007 at 08:43 AM

Hi Friends,

I have had a lot of emotions to sort the last couple of weeks.

As many of you know my 127 lb. St. Bernard Mix, Missy, who I didn't want, and my husband did, wrapped her lead around my ankles, and took off, resulting in my going down like a tree.

Even though we are fortunate to have a hospital in our small town, we had to travel 100 miles to Kansas City to get me the medical help I needed.

This brings me to my second point I hate living where we are b/c we are literally out in the middle of nowhere, and I really don't feel safe here.

Then when I was trying to tell my husband again how much I don't like it here, he says well maybe you should go live in the city, and I'll stay here.

We were able to buy this little 100-yr. old farmhouse, with 18 acres, two ponds and two horses, not b/c of any money my husband has made, but b/c of money either received from my parents or from my 17-yr. career at a Fortune 500 Company.

I was furious when I thought about what he had said. Here I am with a cast on my foot, and I'm supposed to staff off it for 6 - 8 weeks, and he's throwing me out of the house. What a class act!!!! -- NOT!!!

Because he was abandoned at birth, and lived the first six months of his life in an orphanage, he is emotionally abusive on a daily basis.

There's more to the story, but I've got to stop for now. My energy level has been very low since the accident and the surgery to correct it.

Also, we have to drive 70 miles, one way, to see the doctor. I'm tired of all this.

I also heard him say to the teller at the bank, "Out at my place..."

I felt isolated before I broke my ankle, now I really feel isolated.

EJ
EJ711 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote