Thread: Electra Complex
View Single Post
Victima

Member Since Mar 2015
Default Mar 13, 2015 at 09:09 PM

I have a sister she loved my late father, but at the same time she was revenging from my father. She pretended giving care to him at his illness of a cancer, but not at a hospital but at her home. She really took my father to a Rheumatologist for his "Frozen shoulder' and misled other siblings in the family that she is giving consultants treatments to him for his weakening body due to the cancer. My sister is a consultant pathologist, I am a medical doctor. I intervene to save my father from her cruel revenges. Then she took one other issue and said two doctors cannot handle fathers issue so she threatened to get away if I involved. But my ignorant brother took sister's side and asked me to get away as my sister is a consultant but I am a general practitioner. Still, I am hiding my sister's psychological disorder because it is very difficult to explain and convince to other siblings. My effort will lead to get more revenges from me by my sister and keep a grudge upon me. My father had more favour towards me and it was a major anxiety to my sister over decades. She also demonstrate narcissistic features. She is very selfish, abuse her husband, highly envious towards family members. She is a psychological cancer to any body associate with her. Now her husband is almost separated from her. I strongly feel she is arrested at Electra Complex and penis envy and took all the revenges from father and now from her innocent husband. After studying my sisters personality I feel she initiated with Electra Complex and subsequently develop narcissism. It also shows Electra complex has many sub-forms.
Victima is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Crazy Hitch, Ruftin

Thanks for this!
Crazy Hitch