Grand Magnate

Member Since May 2013
882 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 15, 2015 at 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyherdier View Post
He agreed reluctantly if that was really what I wanted. The chat ended with him saying that he wished the best for me and hope that I will have a good life. I cried my eyes out in bed for the rest of the night. It felt like the end of the world. Without knowing it I just automatically pushed away the one person who understood me and shared common interests with me.
He agreed to leave you alone because you were insistent. People often agree because they want the best for the other person - he's being respectful by agreeing to not contact you.

You chose to end things, you decided on no friendship, you decided on no contact.

Nothing you've said about him shows that he had any interest or desire in ending things - so while he is almost certainly hurting, he could still be open to communication from you. But it would only happen if you initiated it, because he's agreed to respect your wishes.

"I have a problem with low self-esteem. Which is really ridiculous when you consider how amazing I am.

A Red Panda is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote