View Single Post
Artchic528
Supreme Artisan

Member Since Nov 2014
205 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Confused Mar 17, 2015 at 12:45 AM

Back in November, I started taking Buspar for anxiety. Well, since then, I've noticed that it takes longer for me to build up to an orgasm when I masturbate. I can still get there with enough time and patience, but it takes around 45 minutes of stimulation with my vibrator to do so, and by the time I climax, I'm dry as a bone and stimulation becomes rather painful.

I don't have a single problem with being in the mood, it's the building up that is the problem. Now the reason I am posting about this is because I've just recently entered into a relationship and though my BF and I haven't had sex yet, I am anxious that this lengthy time of building up might be a problem when the time comes. I want to be fullfilled sexually as well as fullfilling him sexually.

I just don't want to be frustrated. I know I'm probably worrying quite a lot about things that haven't even happened yet, but I want to avoid technical problems like perhaps not being wet enough or not climaxing. Should we focus more so on heavy foreplay before going further, like massages and back rubs and all that? Should I consider getting some lube just in case?

MY BLOG IS NOW CONVENIENTLY LOCATED HERE!!
[UPDATED: 4/30/2017]

LIFE IS TOO SHORT, TOO VALUABLE AND TOO PRECIOUS A THING TO WASTE!!
Artchic528 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote