Thread: Oral Sex?
View Single Post
TheQuirkster

Member Since Jun 2007
Default Jun 12, 2007 at 02:52 PM

Far out, not too many of us guys here. You'd think we'd see a topic that said "Oral Sex" and we'd come running.

I have to say that I thoroughly enjoy performing oral sex. To me, the orgasm itself is the biggest turn on. I guess it's a self-confidence boost to know that you can get that reaction. Knowing that I've left them satisfied is very important to me.

I guess one of the reasons behind that is because I can get a bit self-conscious when I'm having it done to me. I worry that they might be disgusted by it, sometimes despite their assurances that they wouldn't be doing it if they didn't want to. So, if I've satisfied her, the "guilt" over her satisfying me is substantially less, basically nonexistent.

It is a major turn-on, and more enjoyable when you know she is enjoying giving it. When both of us are enjoying giving oral sex to each other, it makes the sex so much more enjoyable. When you know that she isn't thinking "Okay, you do me, then I do you, alright? Then we can get back to our normal lives", you feel less inhibited and can just let yourself REALLY go. If she's doing it out of some feeling of obligation, I will still find it enjoyable but not as enjoyable as it could be.

What about you guys? Does it matter to you whether they enjoy giving it? Or does it not make a difference?

Geez, that post took a while. I definitely need to have a smoke now.

-"If any man says he hates war more than I do, he better have a knife, that's all I have to say."

-"If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness."

The Quirkster-- Part-Time Shepherd, Full-Time HERO
TheQuirkster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote