Thread: Nothing works
View Single Post
pearlys
Veteran Member

Member Since Dec 2014
110 hugs
given
Default Mar 27, 2015 at 09:05 AM

Hi there. I've been suffering from depression since puberty I guess (i'm now mid 40). Although I had some happy times in the past, the last couple of years I suffered from anhedonia and since about a year I'm severely depressed. I have been hospitalized for a couple of weeks, had intensive treatment but it seems that nothing works. All the theories, having a regular day schedule, go outside 2x/day, dont stay in bed etc. etc. schema therapie, medication. I just like it doesnt make any sense at all anymore Why should I get out of bed if i dont see the sense of living, if there is absolutely nothing that brings me joy. Im on escitalopram since 3 weeks, 10mg in the morning and 7.5mg mirtazapine at night for sleeping. It does nothing yet, not even side effects (except maybe that I dream more).
The only thing I want is to numb myself, just dont feel anything. Im to coward to end my life and deep inside i dont want it, i just wanna live, be happy, enjoy, work. I just cant get out of this black hole...

Dx: Mix anhedonia with Bipolar II. Add some insomnia and chronic stress. Season with paroxetine and a pinch of ADD. Stir well to induce a couple of hypo/manic episodes. After the excess of energy is gone, remove the Paroxetine and serve chilled with some C-PTSD and GAD. Ready is your MDD.

Mx: To clean up the mess use lamotrigine, r
isperidon, mirtazapine and sertraline. Let it soak in for a while but keep a close eye on it. Meanwhile enjoy your desert of oxazepam/temazepam prn.
pearlys is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fizzyo, Fuzzybear, tigerlily84