View Single Post
pinksoil

Default Jun 14, 2007 at 02:25 PM

Hey, thanks everyone. T called me a little while ago. He was so supportive. Told me that he already put in calls to the pdoc. Pdoc said that if the depression worsens or continues, that he will take me off my current med, and put me on another. I wanted to stay on the phone with T forever. He told me I can call him to check in anytime while I'm in NY this weekend. He said, "I know you feel like %#@&#!. You are not in direct control of this. It's like catching a cold. You might have come in contact with the germs, but you don't try to catch it... you just do." I started to cry a bit while I was on the phone with him. I never do %#@&#! like that. Lots of sniffling, didn't want to really let it go. He said that he's gonna call the pdoc to let him know that I'm going to be gone for the weekend, so if he wants me to try something else, to call it in by tonight. I have a half-hour left at work, and ten people to call back. So much to do. Then I have school from 6-9PM. Don't even feel like I can make it through the day. I have to call these people back because I won't be back to work til Tuesday. I just don't know if I have the energy to do it.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote