View Single Post
Isabella7481

Member Since Mar 2015
Default Mar 30, 2015 at 04:19 AM

So I'm 16 year old girl, and I'm in love with my best friend. In fact we've been going out for nearly a year now. Its perfect, magical and I have never felt so right. The only problem is- and it makes me sad most of the time and feeling like I'm worthless and unnaccepted- my mum is homophobic.I came out to her last year and she spent hours screaming at me, making me cry and feel the worst I've felt in my life. She told me its not me, not who i am and im lying to myself- but if I'm not this then who am I? So I told her it was a phase and essentially I went back into the closet. But kept dating my friend, we're in love I'm never leaving her <3

I just think its so stupid and old-fashioned that relationships have to be between men and women. Everyone's human, what difference does it make if a person has different genitals???? You would think society of this century would be more accepting and open minded. But no. One of my friends is Christian and identifies as "anti-gay" and says its "gross, unnatural and creepy" she would hate me if she knew about my sexuality- the fact we have been close friends for nearly 7 years wouldn't count for anything. I am so disappointed with aspects of our society. It is literally in our human rights that everyon has the right to love whoever we wish- gender isn't mentioned.

Sorry about the rant... Any advice on how to come out a second time?
Isabella7481 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Irrelevant221