View Single Post
CrushedHeart

Member Since Sep 2004
Default Sep 20, 2004 at 08:02 AM

Thank you everyone for your replies. We have been going to therapy together and alone. I would go about every other month with his therapist and we would discuss our relationship.

I am upset about our lack of intimacy. Sex has never been outstanding but it's the resentment I feel when I ask him to have sex or I start kissing him (other than a peck) and him not responding back. I'm the agressor and he doesn't get "turned on" or tease/flirt me about sex since he came out. Before it was rare but it did happen. If I ask him for a back rub (and I'll do one for him in return) he rolls his eyes in annoyance.

He wants me not to think he is a woman but the lack of intimacy, especially this last year and a half has declined faster. Thinking about it, he was this way about a year or so before he "came out." After a while, I don't bother to ask or try to turn him on. I keep getting shot down.

I've told him about my feelings about intimacy and he said that sex isnt' important to him. This weekend he did grab me once and hold me. I'm guessing that's his way of showing intimacy based on our discussion. I said that I like that he touched me and held me. He talks to me all cheery as if nothing is wrong.

I'll be going to the therapist with him on Thursday. I will bring this up in detail hoping to figure something out for both of us. I wonder if I am asking too much out of the relationship. I did take the vow "for better or for worse" and I meant it and I know that if I am not giving it my all in a postive manner, than I'm not helping him through his troubles.

I mean, I can have a comfortable life financially with him and we do get along except for the lack of sex and intimacy.
CrushedHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote