Zen888
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2005
47 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 16, 2007 at 02:00 PM

Hi Mellors

Why when you do your hair, do you use shampoo and conditioner to protect your hair then run it threw a hot iron and fry it?

>Well hair is dead anyways. But nonetheless.......for me i use shampoo & conditioner because it helps not to have frizzy hair when you are styling it with an iron.

Why when a woman meets a man does she straight away try to change everything she liked about him in the first place? And then moan when the relationship doesn’t work out?

>Who ever told you that women like everything about a guy when they first get together is wrong.

Why do women stop shaving there legs when they meet a man? Is it any less important? Or is it just me?

>I have never stopped shaving my legs!

Why do women insist on spending a fortune every month on make-up and on a varied range of anti-aging products, is it due to peer pressure? Vanity? Self esteem? Other?

>I think it's a combination of all 3. But I enjoy skin and hair products.

Why do you women insist on having so many sets of clothes / shoes?

>We enjoy variety in our lives. And you do need different outfits and shoes for different events.

Why when you dye the hair on your head to a different colour do you not do the collars and cuffs also, ladies you should know it’s a big mistake if the carpet doesn’t match the curtains, if your gonna change the colour of your hair then at least go the full hog and do it right.

>Some women do not have hair down there. But when a man is down there does he care?

What are your thoughts on "manscaping" and as heyjoe mentioned why does the sun rise?