View Single Post
Anonymous37913

Default Apr 11, 2015 at 12:34 PM

Prez Obama - A successful husband and father who is comfortable enough with his morals and manhood to support LGBT rights nationally and worldwide; who does not start unnecessary wars to show power or bravado and knows that negotiations with enemies is a war of words and compromises which is much more complex than battles that cause needless suffering and loss of life.

Pope Francis I is very brave and daring for standing up for what is right even if it means breaking centuries old traditions that modern knowledge had shown to be wrong. I also admire his support of the poor and oppressed.

The Dali Lama for standing up to China peacefully. I have a lot of respect for him and his teachings and practice of non-violence.

My youngest brother who puts his children and marriage before his own needs. If you ask him, he'll tell you that his children and their wellbeing are more important than him.

My middle brother who had terminal cancer when he was a teenager and who suffered terribly but who did not complain, lived well when he was healthy and died with more grace than I will ever have.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
John25, Onward2wards, pachyderm