View Single Post

Default Jun 18, 2007 at 05:23 PM

<font color="#000088"> My Dad loved his wife,and my brother was verbally abusing her,which hurt my Dad. It also hurt my Dad when he found out that my brother had abused his daughters.I didn't want my Dad to hurt anymore because of his abuse.So I did whatever I could to put a stop to it,for my Dad,and to get some type of revenge against my brother,even though he didn't know it was me that sent the police there.Just knowing he finally got caught for abusing someone, gave me a little satisfaction for the time being,and made me feel better knowing my Dad,and his wife was protected from him!

But right now I'm getting really nervous,because my birthday is only 3 weeks away. Then I have to re-live the abuse again from my 8th birthday,and I'm getting scared about it.I told my caseworker I may need help getting through that day, so she knows it's coming,and she's never let me down when I needed help! She knows about what happened,and the harrassment I've been getting,so she knows the neighbors might even try to make the day harder for me to get through. So she might take me out somewhere, away from my neighbors and family. I hope!</font>
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote