Thread: I hate my life
View Single Post
shyherdier

Member Since Mar 2015
1 hugs
given
Default Apr 17, 2015 at 11:33 AM

Not sure what relief you mean. I'm pretty much over the relationship that I discussed in this thread. It's slowly melting away from my priorities. But I still think about them all the time, every day. It's had a deep impact on me and I doubt it will ever go away fully. But I'm not hung up over it anymore.

I haven't got any relief from my psychologist yet. Actually, I'm crushing on my psychologist, badly. But that's all it's going to be. A secret crush. I'm not going to spoil it by talking to them about it and receiving the inevitable declination, it will just be my little daydream.

I didn't self diagnose my AvPD and depression. My psychologist diagnosed me after about 10 sessions including an evaluation. About four years ago a psychiatrist diagnosed me with schizotypal disorder and social anxiety. Then I saw another psychiatrist a year later who wasn't sure what to diagnose me as. The same year I ditched the meds and modern medicine and self-diagnosed myself with schizoaffective disorder, and I carried that label around for two years, telling doctors and even my current psychologist that I had it. But a few months ago I gave in and told them the truth that I self-diagnosed the schizoaffective disorder.

What happened to you ck? Did you have to go to hospital/rehab?
shyherdier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote