View Single Post
dilwalecricket786

Member Since Apr 2015
Default Apr 17, 2015 at 09:34 PM

as you know already, i have had als fears that after my normal emg turned into bulbar fears. seen 7 neurologist and all have said i am clear(Thank GOD)

I was having issues with throat and so i saw a ENT who also said i don't have bulbar but she said i have LPR(silent reflux), so i saw my GI doctor who wanted to take a look with camera and everything turned out normal. So does this mean i don't have LPR or gerd and now the process of what if's begin again?

my ent also looked down back of my throat through my nose and said everything is normal

my thing is does something like gerd or LPR show up on a egd? he did take a biopsy and said results will be back on tuesday

i had an EGD on tuesday and everything came back normal

normal stomach
normal doudenum
normal mucosa in the whole esophagus(but he did take a sample for biopsy)

does this mean i have no reflux issues? if everything is normal? am i back to square one to figure out what the heck is going on?

i have no problem with liquids or food

my current symptoms:

but i have this golfball feeling of mucus in throat. when i try to swallow my saliva it feels like my tongue doesn't move it to back of throat and than back of throat is closed shut
left side of tongue feels weird and i am biting it sometimes
back of my throat still has the sour taste
when i burp i get food or water back in my mouth(little not much)
when i swallow just my saliva back of my throat makes like a clicking sound

I am so worried that i am considering going to ER right now

my mouth has been extra dry, and when i swallow my saliva i make that clicking sound in back of my throat

I am really worried please help.

would an EGD be normal if someone has gern or lpr?
dilwalecricket786 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote