View Single Post
Visje

Member Since Apr 2015
3 hugs
given
Default Apr 19, 2015 at 09:40 AM

Feels like another impulsive decision I'm going to take in my life, but after having suspected severe BPD in me for a few months (before I didn't even know it existed) and having had my suspicions confirmed by a therapist I decided it might be a good idea to try and look for people who are similar, since no one in my environment is able to relate to what I'm going through. A lot of issues that you've touched on here before I could relate to, like the struggle for authenticity someone mentioned, I've experienced that the constant switching between deep sadness and hopelessness and anger and frustration and rage and excitedness makes it hard for others to view these states as genuine, and normally I lack the words to express the feelings anyway. And there's so much of it in my head. I hope to be able to write about things that I hesitate to talk about normally here, and I hope without being too overwhelming or burdening anyone with my problems. I still don't know what feedback this message is going to meet with. Just looking for a point of contact for people like me.
Visje is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
ledz

Thanks for this!
Jrthomas575