View Single Post
agatha9

Member Since Jun 2012
12 hugs
given
Default Apr 24, 2015 at 11:52 PM

A long long time ago, a guy there at my mom's job molested me. I spoke up and rumor started. They said my mother would kill anyone who came close to me or even dared to speak to me. That was not true, cause after that, I dated two guys who were sons of some of my mom's coworkers and I'm still friend at least with one of them. This happened before I even met this guy I like now.

I was upset with this guy I like three months ago, because he was the first to bring my mother to topic. He kept bragging and telling me how close to her he is. He used to tell me he was my mom's favorite. And I knew that was not true. I got mad at him, because, even though I tell my mother everything, I don't like my mother to be a part of a conversation I'm having with my date. I like to keep things separated. But on firts date, he started asking a lot of things about my mother straight away. He wanted to know how she treated my other boyfriends and he kept bragging about being her favorite. In fact, after he asked me my number to keep in touch, he said something about being my mother's favorite, so, when we met my mother a few minutes later (I went to visit him when I had to take my mom to her work for something during her vacation period) I challenged him to repeat it right in front of her. But my mom is so cool, she just laughed and told him "yeah, you're one of the good boys, have a nice day, son".

As I said, my mom's overprotective when it comes to my safety and health. She doesn't like me going to six flags or soccer matches, because here in my country sometimes it gets really nasty and people are being brought to jail for no reason and sometimes there are a lot of people injured after fights between soccer fans. I told him so when he invited me. And he just told me that he would talk to my mother and that he would easily convince her to let me go with him. And I didn't like his attitude. I would have understood he was joking if he had said that once or twice, but for two weeks he kept braggind about that. So, when so much time passed and he didn't keep his word, I got mad at him. And I told him so, I told him I like people who keep their word.

After that, (february) he stopped talking to me. I understood he was mad at me because I kind of threw a tantrum. My mom got surgery almost four weeks ago and that day we reconnected. When I texted him at I was at the hospital, he told me I was being too cold, and how on eart was I supposed to be, after so much time without a word? Well, I played it cool and didn't tell him I was mad at him for his silence. My mom got surgery one monday and next saturday we went on our second date (third time we were together, cause while my mom was in surgery he took me to take some breakfast) and then he kissed me, after five days of behaving like a boyfriend.

What really upsets me is that he acts as if he's taking me for granted. I hope this time I clarified things a bit. And sorry, but my english gets all weird when I'm so angry and sad...
agatha9 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote