View Single Post
divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,279 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 25, 2015 at 04:55 PM

I do understand safety concern. And I know doctors. And I understand worrying about children. I worry about mine but still kids start living their own lives.

It just seems a woman in her 30s would be on her own doing her own thing in many cultures and societies with the exception of extremely religious ones where women can't do their own thing. Typically a mother cannot stop grown kids from doing pretty much anything.

I wonder if such Dependence on parents is unattractive for men and perhaps prevents you from having your own life? You say you are your family's little girl. It might not be very attractive for a modern man. Not if you are in your 30s.

Again my daughter is very close to me but is not dependent on me for every day living. Would you consider to make a change?

Well if this guy isn't contacting you and you think if you contact him he won't respond. Then he isn't interested (doesn't matter why) and time to move on.

Are you looking for a job? Maybe as you start working and are on your own you'll meet suitable men. You are still young. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote