Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,277 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 26, 2015 at 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilesandcries View Post
i am sort of pissed off at the responses some people gave you here, pierrek.

especially if your girlfriend does have mental illness some here are suggesting you abandon her. which, as a person with mental illness, that is the last thing i would want my lover to do to me. especially if i confide in this person and rely on them for companionship. that could be further damaging to her and her mental health.

but, i will say. if you need to break up with her and remain friends until she gets mentally stable... i would suggest that and i think it is a good idea. calling social services is pretty extreme thing to suggest, especially since most of you have no idea about the entire situation. for all you know, she put the daughter out because she knew she would be with pierrek.

i don't know, this whole thing pisses me off. all i can think of is i will pray for you and your situation pierrek. i spoke to you in chat, and so i hope you would consider some advice i gave to you. good luck to you and your journey.

Just because someone has mental illness it doesn't mean one must stay with them for life or even for any time. By this logic one must stay with abuser because he/she has mental illness. Does it mean if I meet person with mental illness I must start dating them just because of that? Makes no sense

I agree about not abandoning ones children if they have mental illness but boyfriend/girlfriend? Really? Must stick around no matter what? That's weird

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
avlady

Thanks for this!
Gwen314, mssweatypalms, Trippin2.0, unaluna