View Single Post
divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,280 hugs
given
Default Apr 27, 2015 at 01:07 PM

I see that it is still a traditional society. I just assumed that since your mother is a doctor you are a modern educated family and you don't live in the Middle Ages. She went to school and works professional job. It is very modern! Can she be your role model?

I focus on your reliance on your parents because it is most likely the main cause of your issues. You are in your 30s but refer to yourself as a girl, mention that you are very spoiled, you plan on staying with your mother and you still don't know what you want to do in life. You can't forever rely on your mother. You seem proud of being spoiled, it is cute with little girls but not with adults.

Maybe these men bring your mother up because they see how reliant you are on her. You aren't looking for a job and completely depend on your mother who does work! Generally it isn't attractive or appealing. It could be cute if you were 18. Older we get less cute it looks.

I understand about respect. I grew up in society where you respect your elders, but I don't see you showing respect to your mother.

She is older than you but works and fully supports you, you are a woman in your 30s yet refuse to work because your mother gives you everything and you don't need the money. This isn't respectful at all. It is taking advantage of one's mother. That is the backwards understanding of respect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
unaluna