Thread: I hate my life
View Single Post
darkfoxx

Member Since Apr 2011
Default Apr 29, 2015 at 10:58 AM

I must first say I can't believe how similar us AvPD ppl are. I also pushed my soon to be ex wife away. But have hope, she was my only friend but I'm learning that I had set limitations on myself. I know the feeling of being in a black hole, your world crumbling around you, having no one to turn to. Guess what! It's just the AvPD coping and dealing with a situation. It's ok to hurt, but it feels so much better when you can take a chance on this world and really open up. I've been writing this a lot recently but I think it's a great way for AvPD ppl to explore the world, since we don't really know where to start. Checkout this website called meetups.com it's basically a place where you can find people in a safe zone ( what I think at least). You find something you like or if you have no hobbies or interests or very limited just try something new something different, learn that deep down inside the AvPD isn't you it's just a barrier we have up. I've only went to one group meeting for anxiety so far but I already got a new friend out of it. I've filled my days and weeks with new things to try and do. All I can say is give yourself a chance to not be restricted by your condition.
darkfoxx is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote