View Single Post
BreakForTheLight
Grand Member

Member Since Jan 2015
211 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 02, 2015 at 03:46 PM

Unfortunately it is a regular occurrence. And also very often at quiet times (after 10 pm).

I'm not scared of them getting aggressive or anything. I had to pick up a parcel from there once and the guy seemed nice enough. For the record, of course I would never go over and tell them they're assholes, I would be more calm and polite I just don't want to be a nuisance - and yes, I realise how stupid that is when they are the ones being a pain in the *** and breaking the rules!

I have thought about contacting the landlord but I feel that would be too drastic and I should just try to talk to them first - if only I was brave enough!!

It's going on again now. last night the music was still loud at 1:30 am.

There was one time when I got really pissed off at their music still playing around 3 am and I banged on the floor with a curtain rod a few times. It stopped after that but I don't want to do that every time

I love my apartment except the downstairs neighbours, I don't want to move!!

I used to try fighting fire with fire, loud music with other loud music with my parents' neighbours haba but I don't have any speakers here, and it's most annoying at night when I'm in bed, not really a good time to leave
BreakForTheLight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote