Magnate

Member Since Jul 2014
183 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 14, 2015 at 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noski View Post
NO I'm not an insecure person at all.I have friends in real life that O go out with and all.That is not the issue.
Have you read the whole post by the way ?
Its weird to me to have NEVER spoken to someone I know over a year (she said she hated her voice or smthg). Oh well thank you for your take I'm just confused
I have been friends with many people on line, some for many years, exclusive, online friends. Some are in other countries, a few are somewhat local. My best friend of over 7 yrs is a state away and we are close but frankly it was probably 3+ yrs before we even talked via in game communication finally and never talked via phone. My friends in other countries, well a couple of them I never talked to, again for several years, on the phone. We finally did via game chat there too but again, it's not required in a friendship and frankly it is NOT WEIRD. I have an issue with talking on the phone or via voice, myself. I don't typically call people or talk on voice chat at all.

As for over protective parents, there is that. Without evidence for or against her, I cannot say if this is real in her situation but it is a valid reason. I say this as I've had a girl that was very attracted to me, bolt due to the same reasons. it was an online romance and her reasons I found out later were because her parents were over protective. It's a valid reason.

You can't force her to meet you or do what you like. Either accept the relationship as it is, an online, texting one or move on really. You may never know all the reasons behind this.

also lastly the idea that she would meet friends from the forums other than you. Where do you get that from? Can you elaborate how you know this? From what I've read there is no evidence that you have that should make you think this, and it's entirely assumption.
s4ndm4n2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Noski