View Single Post
jasmine30

Member Since Jan 2015
42 hugs
given
Default May 15, 2015 at 04:42 AM

Thank you Ms. "shezbut" for your suggestions and advice. Thank you again, noted and will follow your advice.

Sorry "ChipperMonkey", English is my third language so perhaps some of my grammars tenses are not clear.
About the sex, I didn't mean it like that. I means is that I want to give him something more than just sex.
I could give him money or gift cards for his B-day so he can go buy whatever he wants, but I want to be something that can creates memories between us.

Our sex life is fine. My husband---he can get itimacy and sex whenever he wants; it doesn't have to be his B-Day or holidays.
As his wife, NEVER once I say No to him when it come to intimacy stuff. I know and understand that he---as a man need those.
It is my duty to satisfy his sexual needs. Whenever he initiate sex, I always give it to him so he can be happy. No problem

To "divine1966", sorry must be my bad English so the way I use some wording is not every clear.
What I means was that me and him--we from the same neighborhood. I'm the girl in his neighborhood. So he is my neighbor, my friend, my boyfriend, and now is my husband.
And with such close distance, and 4 years knowing others, dated and married. We always see each others everyday, so usually the spark/honeymoon phase would died out by now.

I think you read this thread of mine, I saw you reply to it.
http://forums.psychcentral.com/relat...ackground.html
My husband have not change, he still the loving and caring guy that I know before.
I do have emotional baggage from the abusive mother I had in my childhood. I'm still trying to work that out, the problem is within me---myself, not my husband.

Anyways, I was thinking a weekend trip with my husband, but he working 2 jobs now, so he got to work on weekends too.
Maybe see if my husband can get a day off. I feel terrible that he working 12-14 hours everyday. A week he only got half a day off before he have to left for his 2nd job.

Heck, I'm his wife and I see him less now as a husband than compared to when he was my boyfriend. When we dating, he work 1 job. Now we married, he work 2 jobs.
I wish 2016 come soon so we can buy our small house, then he be back to work 1 job, and we will TTC and I can have more time with him.

I make this thread apart from asking for B-day gifts suggestions. I also wants to learn from others, like how they and their spouse spend the "B-Day" day; and what they get/or do for their spouse B-Day, the marriage life, etc...
I'm still a newlywed, so I still have plenty to learn from those long-term marriage couples out there.

Last edited by jasmine30; May 15, 2015 at 06:54 AM..
jasmine30 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote