View Single Post
Maven
Pirate Goddess

Member Since Oct 2005
513 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 20, 2015 at 12:30 AM

Thank you all. I'm having a bad time of it, and I think I made things worse by accepting the rental car option. I don't like to touch used things, and I didn't accept the rental car when I totalled my car last year. I just couldn't bear being stuck at home with the kittens. I love them, but they are Hell on my OCD. But now that I got the rental, I think it was a big mistake. I've now had my much-loved new purse in the car, so it doesn't feel safe or fully clean anymore. My boyfriend told me that the rental cars at Enterprise are very clean. The one I got has stains in it, and the smell bothers me. I wish I hadn't have gotten it, but now it's too late. I always EFF up. I try to do something good or help, and I just screw it up.

I really have to call my doctor and have him fax the blood work tests I need done to the lab, because I dropped it on the floor (and I should have gotten it taken care of long ago). plus now, I have to tell him about the edema. I literally have fluid leaking out of my left leg.

I'm sorry. I know I seem to only post when something bad happens to me. It's just there's so much I try to keep up with, and so many problems I wallow in, and I do post to others' threads sometimes, but it's all overwhelming. I do care about the people here, because I've found a lot of support and good people here.

If I had a dollar for every time I got distracted, I wish I had some ice cream.

Equal Rights Are Not Special Rights

Maven is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
eskielover, unaluna