View Single Post
Anonymous100240

Default Jun 01, 2015 at 10:31 PM

This guy in my life who happens to be my colleague and once upon a time good friend.
We moved out of friend zone area, a big mistake definitely. I always liked hanging out with him but not really making out with him. I was going over making out sessions because I don't have any other friends and I liked being with him. But, when we don't like something we would one day take out the frustration it causes on someone. That is exactly what I did. I took all the frustration out on him blaming him for my misery. This guy is cheating on his wife who hasn't been faithful to him.

We broke up then from both whatever relationship we had and even friendship. I'm completely alone now, no friends at all... except one online friend who stays in other continent.

I think about him all the time. It has been 6 months since our last personal interaction, we do have to talk in office where he doesn't meet my eyes ever.
I miss him, I want to hang out with him again. I don't want to ask anything to him because I don't want to make out with him again. I've tried all sorts of distractions, but I can't help but wish he comes back.

Please help me to get him out of my mind.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote