View Single Post
Hellion
Grand Magnate

Member Since Apr 2010
6 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 02, 2015 at 11:14 PM

If Obama has actually stated he wants to cut disability, then I cannot very well give him the benefit of doubt anymore. I figured he was more about the people, and more or less had hands tied by republican congress and what not....but based on what you say, he's just as much on that band wagon as they are. A pity.....and that must also mean Obama care never was an attempt at moving towards universal healthcare or anything like it insurance companies still get to profit off peoples suffering.

That said one of the big things that would prevent me voting for a presidential candidate is if they want to cut disability, I don't really like Hillary....but if she wont screw with my income or try and turn back the marijuana/hemp legalization which I think is a good thing for a number of reasons I might prefer her to any of the other candidates I've heard of. What is her position on for profit prisons and other screwed up things about the system I wonder.

What really pisses me off specifically about the republicans is they seem to like creating division amongst people...like division between the working poor and poor who are not currently employed, so then people vote contrary to their interests because they think Republican Joe will stop their neighbor Lazy George who's abusing their welfare wilst helping them have better chances of moving up the financial heirarchy cause their tax money wont go to Lazy George on welfare. When its more Republican Joe wants to just cut disability across the board hurting the people who really need it and are disabled whilst not doing much damage to the frauds who have other incomes aside their fraudulent welfare payments they can fall back on like lazy george in my example.

Hugs from:
avlady