Steiner of Thule
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2014
41 hugs
given
Default Jun 06, 2015 at 01:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indefatigable View Post
You pushed her away by trying to force what YOU want upon her.

The internet is only good to initially meet someone. There must be a definite possibility in the near future for two who meet on the internet to get together physically.

You moved way too fast with this person.

Also, Know that just because two people love each other it does not mean that they are COMPATIBLE to live together and make a life together.

Take things slow...
Never give ultimatums or push people to make obligations.
Never try to force what YOU want.
If you love someone, you will be concerned with what THEY want.

Focus on building a long term friendship before you focus on a long term committed co-habituating relationship.

Life is a learning experience.
You will be ok

Nah I didn't push her away. She said no from the start pretty much but wouldn't give me a direct answer. I pretty much begged her from the start to tell me no if she didn't want it.

Then she sort of dragged me along for a bit. I didn't give her an ultimatum. I'm still talking to her in chat as friends right now. In fact she thought she had told me no the whole time. I just won't bend-over to meet up with her chat schedule. I feel almost done with all women at this point. Everything and everyone is a game. I did move too fast. Though I felt I had to go fast if it was going to work at all. The reason I suggested moving in was so that we could meet and just save the trouble.

Hugs from:
avlady