Steiner of Thule
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2014
41 hugs
given
Default Jun 06, 2015 at 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eskielover View Post
She was telling you NO....you just refused to hear it unless it was with the specific word NO.....that's why she thought she was telling you NO all along. Some people have difficulty hearing & understanding what those subtle NO statements are really saying & the desire to read more into a relationship doesn't help either.

Sounds like You never had the relationship that you thought you had & some girls are just used to hearing those LINES that guys give about moving in & know it's meaningless so they just blow it off.

Internet relationships are only to meet, but not meant to be the permanent way of growing & knowing the other person because to much can be hidden even when you think the other person is being open. You can't see body language, you can't see how they interact in every day situations that are really the true test of what someone is REALLY like & whether they are worth wasting your time on getting to know better.....only then can anyone have some sort of foundation to grow a relationship from.

Being infatuatuated with someone & wishing for a relationship with them has NOTHING to do with REALITY.

You might be better staying away from internet relationships if you are only going to allow yourself to see them as more than what they are & allow yourself to get hurt after the person has been open with you from the beginning anyway.
That's the thing is I wanted her to tell me no. I mean she kept saying everything but no. I know I was being deluded and trying for something that wasn't there to begin with. I just wish she would have given me a straight up answer like I asked her to begin with. Don't see how that is my fault when I asked her for a straight up, yes or no, and she avoided either yes or no. I had plans for us to get together too. I mean the heavy flirting for a week after that did not help. She was flirting with me. She was dragging me along.