View Single Post
Anonymous200325

Default Jun 08, 2015 at 09:17 AM

If you don't live in the US, disregard whatever I have to say.

1. Clonazepam is not that expensive, so you can probably afford to buy it yourself if you need to.
2. Is your employer providing any information for employees about how to sign up for government-sponsored health care? You probably will qualify for a low cost plan.
3. You can call United Way at 211 and explain your situation to them. They should have information for you about resources in your community for people without insurance. I had to do this in January of this year and found a mental health agency that was state-sponsored where I see a physician's assistant for psych meds prescribing. They also helped me to sign up for a Patient Assistant Program for my antidepressant, because it's not generic, so I'm getting it free now.

It's all a big pain of paperwork, but I managed to replace my health care providers after I, too, lost my health insurance.

I hope that you'll be able to find some low cost insurance. Just be careful to read what kind of deductible and prescription copayment any policy has.

You can also check online for a medication to see if the manufacturer has a patient assistance program and how to apply for it.

Good luck.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
eeyorestail