View Single Post
jasmine30

Member Since Jan 2015
42 hugs
given
Default Jun 08, 2015 at 12:08 PM

How I personally pay my Rent/Bills is irrelevant in my topic. But I do appreciated for the advice though, thank you.

How me and my husband deal with our financial is our personal business. Different strokes for different folks, what work for me might not work for others or vice versa.
Me and my husband never argue about money because it all fair for both of us, there nothing tobe argue about.

How we pay for Rent/Bill is irrelevant in my topic. I work so it is my income, I am entitle to pay my Rent/Bill which ever ways I see fit.
If I want to equally fairly pay my 50% share of all Rent/Mortgage/Bills with my husband, then that is how I do it. This is between me and him, the person can have a say in this is my husband.

My topic, I ask was how to get my husband to open up and tell me what HE wants, instead of always let me have things my way so I can be happy.

Anwyays, question to those who read this thread. Should my husband quit his 2nd job? We are buying a Foreclosure house, so it cheaper. Should we stick with the 50% house down-payment? More down-payment means less mortgage, and we are able to pay off our mortgage faster.

Last edited by jasmine30; Jun 08, 2015 at 03:17 PM..
jasmine30 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote