View Single Post
jaymoq

Member Since Jun 2015
5 hugs
given
Default Jun 08, 2015 at 01:35 PM

I would definitely suggest talking to your doctor about this. And double check the pharmacy didn't change your prescription dosages or even switch to a different generic. I haven't personally had this happen but I had a friend that was put on a generic from a name-brand medication awhile back. Even though the active ingredients were the same, the inactive ingredients were SLIGHTLY different. However slight, they had a substantial impact on her.

Your doctor might be able to let you know if these sort of side-effects are normal and/or determine why you are having trouble with anxiety.

On a non-med route, have you had any changes in your life recently? Be it a job or location, fight with a friend or relative, etc? I would re-evaluate your recent history to determine if anything could be prompting these anxious responses.

However, at the end of the day, if you can't come up with an explanation, that's ok too. Anxiety can happen without rhyme or reason. Which I know you don't want to hear. None of us do! But, if you riddle your brain and NOTHING jumps out at you-- don't panic.

You mention a hospital visit and medication administration back in 2011. Without prying in to your past, are there any similarities behind that hospitalization and changes in the present day?

Best of luck to you!! I know anxiety can be a really confusing and strange emotion. It's really hard to explain it to someone that hasn't experience it. You're NOT alone. I have these same sort of problems during high-stress points in my life. I will cancel plans, I will avoid social places, heck lately I can't even go grocery shopping on a busy day without getting a mild panic attack.

Hang in there! And, I definitely encourage you to seek professional help JUST in case its a change in your RX or an explainable side effect.

Hugs from:
Crazy Hitch, wa(o)rrior

Thanks for this!
Chickenkicker, wa(o)rrior