Thread: hormonal misery
View Single Post

Default Jul 02, 2007 at 09:12 PM

i am having a hell of a time and i am certain it's hormonal. i have BPII but the misery is too predictable, too cyclical and i can say what mood i will have by the calendar week. i am beyond frustrated.

my GP keeps changing my bc pill and before someone asks, yes, i have gone without them altogether. i take them to keep me regulated and to make periods easier/shorter. He keeps moving me from one to another, and they are all low estrogen as near as i can tell. Alesse, yazmin, etc

i also wanted the bc pill because at 34 i developed really painful facial acne just around my jawline. No acne stuff has helped and it appears in the third week. None of the bc pills made it go away except yazmin, but yazmin made my mood problems really bad.

i stopped my last pack of alesse because i couldn't stand the intense PMS anymore. Of course now, two weeks later when i would have had a period anyway i am going through it all over again.

i need to see a gyno and i was supposed to get a recommendation letter from my pdoc asking my gp to refer me but he went on vacation. Now i am stuck like this for at least another month.

what do you all think the problem is?
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote