View Single Post
InACorner
Poohbah

Member Since Jan 2007
Default Jul 04, 2007 at 03:10 PM

i think it may be a guy thing you know? my bf has ask before....in a joking sort of way....about having a threesome with two girls...me and someone else...lol...and all i say to him is...youd like that wouldnt you....but he never brings it up as much as your husband does.....that would freak me out two....but you know what...my bf is very repititious with another idea....and it bugged me for awhile ....i think its something all guys have that urge to do something unquie and sexually "interesting" ....its their couth that determines whether they push it or not...and in that category i think your husband doesnt have much it ....and you know what i say...i say ...push him off you the next time he says that.....see...you still give him sex even though he says that stuff....which means he thinks he can get away with it...but if you withhold sex...in such a slap in your face way...like pushing him off and turning your back on him...he will stop eventually ...realizing talking about that means no sex...not talking about it means sex...try it...but stick to your guns to...if he realizes youll let him get away with it...he will keep pushing to you either say...omg fine yes...alright ill do it...or ...i never want to have sex with you again....sometimes my bf pushes hard to see if i will give up...just dont back down girl...and show him whose boss of your body....