View Single Post
Moonkin

Default Jul 04, 2007 at 05:08 PM

I'm not sure if this thread will get any attention but I do think it shouldl so its worth a try. I've noticed in the past month espcially, of my 3 month stay here at PC that alot of ppl are upset and leaving,...or wanting to leave. Even ME! This is in no way a bad thing we ALL struggle and sometimes feel its easier to run and hide...or just hide then staying. PC is a place for love,care, and oppurtunity to meet ppl just like yourself.

I've made this thread to try and put reasoning behind "wanting" to run so to speak. I'll be the first....we can work at this is a community to create a more supportive atmosphere then we already have...plz don't read this the wrong way and think I mean there isnt support because their is...PC is GREAT!

I myself sometimes feel like running because so many ppl here are nice,charming,even attrative...in personality of course...for any patient mentally Ill,physically, or both we find a "responsiblity" to give back to those who give to us, sometimies its so overwhelming we throw it in there faces...to try and ease the pain....what I mean is...despite the support,love, and happiness we bring others...we really aren't always happy...even if we give it...

So anyone having doubts plz post here...we'll talk support and reason with it...and make changes...

I hope this is a good idea...
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote