View Single Post
hpocus
Account Suspended

Member Since Jun 2015
52 hugs
given
Default Jun 20, 2015 at 09:59 AM

"Normal" is vastly overrated. Think about it, do you really want to be average? I mean, that's not really so great. For example, in the US, the "average" debt, for every single citizen, is over $15K. No thanks!

You can make the most progress if you look at the real underlying actual issue for yourself. Focus on what is most important for you.

Forget about what you're "supposed to" do. Get a "normal" job - that you hate just like everyone else. Why bother?

Forget about "everyone." If there is one person you want in your life, okay, that's your focus, do what you need to to have that one person in your life. Everyone else can stuff it.

I do this too, believe me. But the way to find peace is to try your best to forget about the vast majority of the world and focus on what's important to your life. No one on earth is going to please everyone, that is impossible.

Learn to work within your limitations. That is very possible, and therapy can help you get there. But, you have to forget about "normal" and go for what you yourself want.
hpocus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Fuzzybear, llleeelllaaannneee, Onward2wards