View Single Post
dancersam23

Member Since Jan 2015
33 hugs
given
Default Jun 27, 2015 at 03:36 AM

If you have a smart phone, there a very few anxiety resources available, especially if you're in a crisis. There are two I strongly recommend that are always available since they are downloadable apps.

1. Mindshift: On this app is a general background behind anxiety and the various types. It also includes a "My solution" section where you can plan out what you should do if you come across a certain situation. There also is a small log where you fill out how you're feeling for the day. This app also includes ways to think right, tools to used to relax, strategies and steps to take in different scenarios, and inspiration quotes. This is quite a good app to help decrease panic attacks and anxiety in the moment.

2. Self-help for Anxiety Management (SAM): This is my favorite app because it's composed of many tools and advise towards each specific situation. It's a therapy program that gives you a summary of what it is, a quick tracker of how you're feeling, forms of DBT (Dialectical behavior therapy) and CBT (Cognitive-behavioral therapy) in their "Help for anxiety NOW" section, how self-help works and things to do when stressed/anxious, a list for you to compose things that make you anxious, a tool kit designed by you, an anxiety rater, and "Social Cloud" where you can communicate with others using the app.

Both these apps are amazing and I recommend them. They have helped me in many situations and are easy access.
dancersam23 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
avlady

Thanks for this!
workablekitchen