View Single Post
lunatic soul
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2014
55 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 01, 2015 at 01:05 AM

Two of my last romantic relationships became hell, at first it was okay but after first month it became horrible, they didnt understand me, they didnt like to spend time with me in the way I like it, they werent interested in me as a person, they wanted only sex but it was horrible for me esspecially when I was hurted by them, I desperetely wanted to spend my time with my male friends because I can be honest with them but I couldnt be honest with bf, my bf wasnt my friend and it was a problem. My last boyfriends became abusive, I left my bf because I didnt want to be abused again like my ex did. I felt like I cant breath being with them.

One day I texted my ex who I left three years ago because I wasnt attracted to him but he was my best friend, I trusted him, he never did anything harm to me, I was very young at those times and didnt have a job and money and sad but I was abuser then because of money. I left him because at first I wasbt attracted to him and also I felt guilty, we got together when my first bf left me and I was so broken so I went to him.
Now I met him again after three years, we went to party and got drunk and kissed. After that we started to date again. He is still the same, he is wonderful person like he always was, it feels like everything is the same, I feel like I met old good friend, I feel so safe but Im not attracted to him, he is attracted to me like he was before.

So the question is - what do you think about being in serious romantic relationship with your very good friend?

P.S. I was emotionally and sexually abused so I have trauma and I am in love with someone I cant have no matter how far away he was so I didnt love my ex boyfriends and it seems its impossible to fall in love.
lunatic soul is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote