Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2014
55 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 01, 2015 at 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
Being in romantic relationship with no love won't work in a long run. If you are good friends though love might grow with time and so can attraction. But if there is no attraction how are you going to be intimate? Don't know how that works .

I really don't understand how you kiss him if you aren't attracted? You can't pay me enough to do that. You mention getting drunk. Not a good idea. Impairs your judgement. And are you on Meds? I had an ex who drank while on Meds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, Im not taking any meds.

I think I just cant attract to anyone but sometimes I kiss with someone. As I said I am attracted ti someone I cant have.
Im tired of being alone or abused, if I need to choose - to be alone because I love someone for three years and didnt feel anything to other man or to be with someone I feel okay, I choose to be with him.
I cant fall in love, I cant attract so I have to be alone?
I dont want to be abused again but it happened with my last two boyfriends. My friend is a man I would like to be my husband except...I dont want him in sexual way but I was pressed to have sex (not with him but two other men) so its not a big deal. I dont believe in love anymore but I know that its not right but maybe its better then being alone or being with another abuser.
lunatic soul is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote