View Single Post
Snap66

Member Since Nov 2011
3 hugs
given
Default Jul 07, 2015 at 06:52 PM

G'day Nicky,

I guess two things stood out to me. One being how many posts you replied to.
Avies are very concerned with criticism from others and more importantly themselves. Within themselves its like a ever constant burning fire, and with afterthoughts it rages up with our mind taking us through various emotions. To write in lots of threads only increase the chance of being criticized which means we have to monitor and follow that thread while walking on emotional ice. so you can see thats something an Avie wont contemplate . We tend to be ready depending on the responses from others and ourselves to go into damage control when we do finally respond or even ask a question. I guess im trying to say we wont comment to every post on here. We are selective and have to be quite prepared.

The other is all the wonderful things that you mentioned that you are good at (as written in other thread on here). One thing we would never even do simply because we have low self worth and low self esteem and to say we are good at something is a form of compliment in which we don't and wont accept. I did enjoy reading what you're good at and hope you do add to that list too

Sorry i took so long to reply. I have replied a couple of times now but i ended up deleting them.

It’s never alright. It comes and it goes.
It’s always around, even when it don’t show.
They say it gets better. well I guess that it might.
But even when it’s better, it’s never alright.
Snap66 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote