Member Since Nov 2014
1,758 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 08, 2015 at 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky123 View Post
Hi Snaps,
You're assuming that writing comments come easy to me, not so. I have just written a new thread which I had to write out on paper many times and then when I did write it deleted it several times but as I felt I had to defend myself here, I had to submit it no matter how it sounded. You also assume I take compliment easily, I do not. I am unable to. I wrote what I thought I was good at in a thread where several other member did the same thing but I wonder have you called all them out on writing on their abilities and talents? I have not responded to every comment here. Would it be possible for you to understand that reading about this disorder and identifying with it, that I thought that this was a safe place for me. This doesn't seem to be the case at all. Furthermore, I find both you and another member to be quite patronizing. I hope that you do not treat all newcomers this way, as it's very upsetting. I'll leave it at that.
I understand that you feel upset. I was in your situation and worse bc I was diagnosed with AvPD.
Don't feel bad for listening to other people's opinions. I know it's hard. Think that they maybe right or maybe wrong or partially right and wrong. And in tge end, we are here to support to each other.
Said that, it's not easy to know someone through writing language or online. You miss a great part of the information.

As I told you the best is to talk to a professional.
AzulOscuro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote